Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Since It's The Awards Season...


A big lovely blog bouquet of thanks goes to Deb of Just Cats.
 She kindly passed on the All Around Wonderful Blog Award to me.  


You don't have to be cat crazy to thoroughly enjoy Deb's blog in which she chronicles her daily encounters with felines, because her nurturing nature extends to bloggers too. A visit to her place will give you a big hit of a kitten-soft side of life. Thanks so much Deb, for the honor!

If dogs are more your thing, then a visit to Bella's Rose Cottage will give you an occasional glimpse of her beautiful pack of Italian Greyhounds that she raises in her Victorian home right alongside the gorgeous garden she cultivates in the Pacific Northwest. Bella's gift to blogging is a beautifully presented glimpse into the gentile arts of Victoriana.  I'm passing the award on to her.

Cindy's Fractured Fairytale keeps things real and amusing. With wonderful humor, Cindy shares her gorgeous paintings and charming decor. Visit Cindy's blog when you need a real lift! An All Around Wonderful Award goes to Cindy too.

Finally, the award goes to Petite Michelle Louise  because I never visit there without getting a few chills up my spine. Her talent with French inspired crafts and display is genius. And I find her vintage white style both inspiring and transcendent.


Congratulations Ladies! Link back and pass it on to three more blogs of note if you want!

Jacqueline



13 comments:

  1. Jacqueline,
    Congratulations!
    Your blog is elegantly presented and truly inspirational every time I stop in for a visit!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations.And thank you for awarding those other blogs.I am off to check them out.I do know of Cindy's blog.I love her for keeping it real.She is so artistic and funny too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, dear Jacqueline! Your blog is such a treat to me, inspiring, artistic and in a way charmingly humble.Thank you for the delight it brings me erery time when I stop here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on a well deserved award! Beautiful photos. Now I'm off to read the blogs you recommended.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was looking at my blog, and getting ready to read all my favorite ladies, and noticed a WHOLE LOT of people had visited today, and was thinking, what the heck??? I followed the trail, and ended up here, before i actually went to your newest post, and i saw my name! That is so sweet! Thank you for saying i'm a Wonderful Blogger", I feel so totally honored, coming from someone with a blog as beautiful and inspirational as yours! And now i'm in the process of visiting these other cool ladies blogs! Thank you so much!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely befitting a wonderful blogger such as yourself.

    Best wishes, and congrats.

    You do have a really awesome blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the award!!! I'm off to check out the other blogs now :o)
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely HONORED that you wold choose to bestow this most wonderful award on "moi!" "Chills?" wow...i'm blown away! truly....because it is YOUR lovely blog posts that never fail to inspire me again and again! merci mon amie!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations. Well deserved award. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats my friend, you do have a wonderful blog and it is well deserved. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! Your blog is wonderful and the honor is well deserved! : )

    Danielle xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi J,
    Congrats on your award! I think Deb nailed it, you are my all around wonderful blog and lovely lady to vistit destination:-)
    Thank you so much for thinking of me (and the pack :-) We are flattered:-)
    Big Hugs (and puppy kisses),
    Bella

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You may also comment at jqbaros@gmail.com. Thank you!