Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday, Monday

After a weekend of retail, Monday feels kinda rosy to me.

I still have a huge list of things to get through before it all starts over again.

But Monday means just a little kick back time to replenish the creative juices.

A bit of time to pick up a book and a pile of magazines. This corner, well this whole room, is always piled with both. Ask anybody. It's just shameless.

I've got my stand-by's that are never very far away. . .

I stay in my jammies long after what is considered reasonable.

And just have a look at this new luscious Restoration Hardware catalog! A girl's got to find time to keep up on these things!

I always have a big ol' hassock to put my feet up on. I've earned it! I mean ya'll have heard about retail these days haven't ya?! And I always have to have a big magnifier to see the print that somehow gets tinier and tinier. I want one next to every pile of magazines I have in the house and believe me that's a lot! And I'm well on the way!

You really can't imagine just how long I can pore over things sitting right here. I think there are actual statistics on how many beautiful pictures you have to look at in a day before you're revved up enough to go re-arrange something aren't there?


Well, I hope you're having success with whatever you're up to at the beginning of this new week. If you need me for anything you'll know where to find me!

Ciao for now! Thanks for stopping by!

Jacqueline

Check out Between Naps on the Porch for more Metamorphosis Monday!

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely place to relax...I feel so much better just looking at the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home looks beautiful ~ very restful & sweet. Love your header pic ~ had me intrigued right away :)

    xo,
    Shellagh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi J. gorgeous photos and I truly believe every girl DOES need a big fluffy spot to sink into to soak up all that inspiration! I could stay in that spot all day. Love that new china you found, so versatile!
    xo,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jacqueline,
    Your rose painting is absolutely beautiful!! And I love that book Linens and Lace by Tricia Foley. Her photos are just gorgeous!
    Your home is just lovely!
    Have a great week.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a charming restful spot...and I LOVE the roses painting...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fluffy cloud to rest upon and enjoy the magazines and books! And topped off with a beautiful rose picture---lovely and heavenly!!! Steve has collected several magnifying glasses, too. They're very pretty and interesting, and I find myself using them more, also. I'm also enjoying the movie pics on the side---wasn't Fried Green Tomatoes great! Going to your blog is my respite!
    Have a great week! Kay

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so nice to have a quiet time enjoying your favorite magazines and books. I have the same book.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. After reading this post, I think I will stay in bed just a tad longer. xo,
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You may also comment at jqbaros@gmail.com. Thank you!