Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Prairie Blossom Market at Je L'Adore!




Did you know that Rachel Ashwell has a new paint line? Prairie Blossom Market represents her beautiful line of colors at the little French vintage shop Je L'Adore! in Albuquerque.




I have taken to calling the two talented sisters, Kathy and Sarah, the Prairie Girls. Here is their FB page, and here is Kathy's website and blog, White Swan Market, where she showcases her beautiful styling and photography.




Love this chippy part of their gorgeously painted display!









Ribbon . . . 




And rose botanicals are part of their wares in the shop.





And here's a recent peek at the Cabin & Cottage side of things at Je L'Adore! for spring.





I have my usual favorites on display. Look familiar?




Life with linens is a beautiful thing.




Enjoy the browse!























Come by if you are ever in town!


Hope you're having a great day!

Jacqueline








12 comments:

  1. Good Morning J,
    It is always a pleasure to wake up with you!
    Ohhh the paint.. I have been wanting to take the pink for a test drive on a little chest I have... the prairie girls display is gorgeous!
    YES... life with linens is a beautiful thing, and no one does it better than you!!
    Hugs!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear I could get into SO much trouble if I was in your part of the country. I was swooning at ribbon and those wonderful paint colors and oh, so much more! Glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life with linen is indeed a beautiful thing. I wear lots and don't care at all that is crumples because it is so lovely. I like the look of that pretty ribbon. And why does everything you post from Albuquerque (did I spell that right?) look so good?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo If I can ever make a trip there, I will not need a shopping basket; I will need a small trailer! Gorgeous things on display Jacqueline! Beautiful post~ Karen O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Jacqueline,
    What a beautiful post. Your wrought iron beds have me pining for times past. We had those same beds in our home one time. I still love that look. The pink paint colour is most refreshing.
    have a great week

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the things on display sing to me. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always enjoyable to see your posts. Looks like the paint will be a big hit. I love those iron beds and several other things. Wish I was closer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think Steve and I need to plan a visit to Santa Fe so we can stop in on our way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many lovely things to buy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks so beautiful Jacqueline. I would never want to leave it I visited. I'd be that annoying person touching all your pretty linens - lol. I'm looking forward to featuring your pretty wares at tomorrow's Shabbilicious Friday party.
    Hope you have a fabulous weekend sweetie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gorgeous! Pure heaven :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You may also comment at jqbaros@gmail.com. Thank you!