Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Kinda Good News And Kinda Bad


Hello friends!

 For some time now I have been a victim of link spam. Google has made recent changes to block the spam by blocking access to the blogs affected. Warnings about links to my Url are popping up everywhere and I can't even post a link to my own facebook page. This issue has limited action on my blog.






The no brainer is to move to Wordpress or to some other host. But there is a recommended labor intensive fix that a computer programmer will be helping me with after the New Year. For the curious about what we are up against here is a link.





It's the most fun time of the year to blog, so I'm just going to keep on blogging and linking from my new blog address until I am a hundred percent again. You may still access Cabin & Cottage as before as a reference and archive.




 

My new posts will also be linked at my new blog address @ cabinandcottage.blogspot.com. and with the same name. There's a new post up right now! I sincerely hope that you wll choose to continue to follow me there while I stumble around with the change.

Thanks so much for all your visits and comments on this blog. I'm hoping for the best.


Now where's the party?
 
Jacqueline




Here's a peek at the new post at the new link!

 

11 comments:

  1. OH CRAP.

    WELL everyone of the big pic bloggers have moved on to WP.....and SO MANY of them are saying to do it before a blog gets too large...........perhaps you could reconsider.

    I know Between Naps on the Porch and On Sutton Place did a big long post about their changes not too long ago - they could probably big a big help should you decide to go that route afterall.

    I HATE this for you and hate cheaters and spammers and liars and bad things and absolutely loathe this happened to such a sweet lady. How frustrating and terrible - probably just a matter of time for us all.

    I am so sorry and you can COUNT on my following you just about anywhere, my sweet friend.

    Hugs - and going on over there now to see your new fresh post.

    If you move to WP all your old stuff eventually comes with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's terrible! I'll hop on over to the new one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry you are having such trouble. Rushing over to check out your new post and I will be following that one as well as I love your posts! Take care and keep your chin up!

    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate that this has happened to you. I will definitely be following your new blog.

    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

  5. I dread the day if this happens to me because I don't think I could start all over with another set up.

    I always enjoy your posts and hope to see lots more of you

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will of course follow you, Jacqueline, as yours is one of my favorite blogs -- and you are one of my favorite people. Take care and I hope all goes well for you with the new location.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so frustrating as I've been experiencing similar things for a while. OF course, I'll be happy to follow at your new spot too. Best wishes Jacqueline!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry this is happening to you. Jacqueline, Of course I will follow at your new site.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I had no problems getting here today but will of course access the new one straight away. I hope it sorts your problems out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What a pita! I am so sorry that you are having this problem but I will definitely be following at your new address!! Headed over there right now! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You may also comment at jqbaros@gmail.com. Thank you!