Pages

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Springing Ahead



 We've been re-arranging and getting ready for spring at the shop. Still lots to do! But a break for taking a few shots of the new arrangement is in order. A great little cabinet with lots of cubbies can be so fun to arrange! My nest collection would look wonderful in here.





A cupboard full of dishware is the cheeriest thing in any season.









Pieces of linen and lace seem to peek out from everywhere. 





Blue and white china is so fresh looking for spring and summer!





I always feel so lucky to find a piece of ironstone when I am out and about!





A little oak washstand like this one can work well in so many settings. Classic farmhouse cottage style.





A few pieces of mix and match ironstone transferware.





A lovely vintage beaded bag. So romantic!





Net lace is always in demand.





An old flower basket is one of my favorites for displays.





Lots more tweaking ahead! But here are a few more favorite things. . . .























Don't forget to spring forward!

Have a great weekend!

Jacqueline









8 comments:

  1. Oh I could spend some happy times there, Jacqueline! Wonderful goodies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could hop on a plane and come shopping there - everything is calling out to me for sure. Beautifully put together, such a lovely shop, J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would luv a count le of hours in your shop!! So much to luv...

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty and serene... I always to see what you're doing in the shop!

    ReplyDelete

  5. Your shop is SO lovely, Jacqueline. I have visited Albuquerque twice in the last few years. My sister-in-law and husband and my mother-in-law live there. I would so love to go back and check out your shop! All the texture with the shades of white is just yummy! Great eye-sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear, I'm afraid if I walked in I would never, ever leave! It's just beautiful -- so inviting and welcoming. I'm definitely ready to spring forward!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks darling. I love all the bits and pieces of china.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You may also comment at jqbaros@gmail.com. Thank you!