Pages

Friday, March 3, 2017

Four Spring Tablescapes















The first tablescape, "1930's Farmhouse,"  features vintage linens from the 1930's with a farmhouse vibe. Embroidered dish towels serve as napkins, and a vintage fruit print runner covers the table. Here.










A Simple Spring Table can be found at this link. It features script napkins and vintage glassware. Brown eggs and baby's breath make a fun seasonal centerpiece.









You might not think of brown transferware as a spring thing, but I use mine year 'round, as shown in a third post from three springs ago. Here's the link.







Hens, nests, and a few quail eggs give another nod to springtime.








Finally, tea happens at this delightful, mostly unplanned, tea party for a granddaughter's birthday one day while cousins were visiting during spring break. Mixed flowered china and pretty vintage linens steal the show. The link to an Impromptu Tea is here.





















I hope you enjoy the look back!

Happy springing!

Jacqueline







I'm linking up to:

Shabby Art Boutique for Create, Bake, Grow & Gather

A great new link party!

AND

Between Naps on the Porch for the 441st Tablescape Thursday! (click here)

Check it out for more fabulous spring table ideas!


12 comments:

  1. As always Jaqueline,all your pretty china and linen is a delight to see. Happy Spring
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how lovely, Jacqueline!

    Say - are you planning on selling those two-handled cream soup cups?

    Those are sweet.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From me to Michele: No plans to part with the two handled cups. We think they are so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful place settings and wonderful ideas! I love the birthday tea and the pink tissue paper balls! xoxo Su

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are stunning, Jacqueline! Thanks for the Spring inspiration. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so lovely Jacqueline. I love vintage china with pink roses and lots of pretty linens. Inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, so pretty, Jacqueline. I love the flower china but I'm such a sucker for brown transferware! It's all lovely with the crisp linens!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! I am looking forward to visiting the antique mall in Albuquerque in May just to see if I can find a special transferware teacup in your space. You show so many lovelies here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all your spring inspiration Jacqueline. Thank you so much for supporting my new Create, Bake, Grow & Gather party. You my friend are definitely one of the BEST gatherers!!
    I'm delighted to be featuring your spring tablescape at today's party.
    Hugs, Kerryanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can stare at these lovely pictures all day! Thank you for sharing the lovely tablescape inspiration...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous table scape, I would love to sit and eat on this table any day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You may also comment at jqbaros@gmail.com. Thank you!