Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bella's Roses



This is Bella's rose. She's celebrating her first blog anniversary over at Bella's Rose Cottage, so I'm celebrating too! I went fishing around her blog to get these pictures, and believe me it's a wonderful way to start the day! But many of you already know that!



I'm not a gardener, so I'm thrilled with Bella's bountiful garden. She's also a prolific blogger so you don't have to wait long for a fresh bloom to admire. These Hollyhocks up next to the gazebo are one of my favorites.



There's always something wonderful inside or out. This darling arrangement of teacups. . .



Or this exquisite paper butterfly enchantment under glass.   



Some of her most recent magic is this lyrical little heart box of her own interpretation. It sings of nothing but romance all the way down from it's crowning faded rose to the bits of vintage music!



But what could be sweeter than these elegant Valentine treats she's serving over there today?



Maybe another of her roses whose very name is "Sweetness." And Bella herself, of course.



Many congratulations on a very sweet year of blogging, Bella!
We're looking forward to many more!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Ciao! for now!

Jacqueline

Visit Bella Here, and be sure to tell her I sent you!

12 comments:

  1. Hi J,
    I saw a rose on my side bar and had to see what you had going... well you have made my jaw drop open!! My own sweet surprise party at your place:-)) I am honored!
    YOU are the sweetest and one of the reasons that blogging is always a joy!!
    The leaves are unfurling on the roses... I can't wait to share them with you again my sweet sweet friend!
    Thanks so much for making my day!!
    A big hug for you!
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow beautiful pictures. I'm on my way to congratulate Bella now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is indeed talented. I wish I had that kind of luck with hollyhocks. I shall once again try them this year. I just want flowers and no more snow, but that isn't likely.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacqueline, what a sweet post to honor Bella. She is a sweetheart! She always has the most beautiful posts.
    Happy Anniversary, Bella! ~ sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes indeed, Bella's posts are always so beautiful. She is very talented with everything she does. And she is such a wonderful person too. I love her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jacqueline, how nice of you to do a tribute for Bella's blog anniversary.
    I agree that her posts are always interesting and beautiful, she's a great gardener too.
    Blogging has brought together so many people with new friendships made. Bella is lucky to have connected with you.
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos and I love those heart shaped cookies!!!
    Pamela :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She has so many beautiful photos. Can't wait to go check out her blog. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing Bella's garden & for stopping by my post. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pictures, I, too, am on my way to visit Bella -- my first time here -- you have a wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What lovely images, they sure do make me smile. A lovely tribute to your friend Bella.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jacqueline,
    Very nice of you to honor Bella's anniversary. I do enjoy her flowers! Yours is coming up soon. Will be here before you know it!! All you creative women! Amazing!
    We have sun today!! It's freezing, but not near as cold as you! Love having beautiful, warm, inviting blogs to read when it's cold outside. Kay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You may also comment at jqbaros@gmail.com. Thank you!