Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Reading on Sunday



A perfect summer Sunday won't start too early.




And it will definitely include a slow cup or two of coffee, maybe over the paper, maybe not.





That may depend on how cool the morning still is.





On how many hummers, goldfinches, and woodpeckers are about.




It may turn out to be a morning to read the garden instead.


I hope you get a few more perfect ones in!
Thanks for coming by! Ciao! for now!

Jacqueline


I'm Linking to Summer Sundays at The Tablescaper.
Pop over to savor a few more summer scenes while you still can!



5 comments:

  1. Dearest Jacqueline,

    That is a lovely cup you show here! For sure one can linger for two cups... Your Zinnias look lovely too.
    Have a great Sunday and relax!

    Greetings from Georgia,

    MariettesBacktoBasics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacqueline... So you have been holding out... keeping your garden secret! Love your happy flower mix... are those Gerber Daisies? Hope it was two cups and plenty of garden friends to enjoy :-) I am holding up in the house... a scorcher this weekend.
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, please, no talk about summer being over! I haven't had near enough yet! Yesterday was our hottest day all year and today is supposed to be in the 90's also. But--by next Sunday the gray and rain are predicted to be back, so I'm enjoying this as much as possible. I love sitting on my swing in the back and reading my garden and watching the birds. Your teacup is beautiful, and I've always loved the colorful zinnias.So cheery!
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am doing cleaning on Sunday, I think your suggestion of reading sounds ideal... pretty photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful garden! I am more relaxed just looking at the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You may also comment at jqbaros@gmail.com. Thank you!