Pages

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Cottage Whites


Nothing like a few favorite white things to celebrate a leisure Saturday! I'm actually celebrating a new computer hard drive as well. I have some catching up to do!




Fortunately these recent shop photos made it through, and as you can see, garden style vintage stuff is still on my mind!




Time for a good linen fix too!





I can never seem to get enough of the luscious details like monograms and hand worked lace.













Looking for cool summer styles?





White is always easy on the eyes.



















I always love the mix of rustic and refined.




And can you ever have enough vintage watering cans?









But ceiling tin is a fairly rare find.




 Just makes me want to go kicking around for more!





How about you?













































Happy Saturday!

Hope it's a great weekend for you!

Jacqueline






8 comments:

  1. Always lovely! Happy Saturday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhh I see so many things I want. Just swooning. That chest made my heart beat a little faster. Love the handles. Oh how I wish that were closer for me to have. Love seeing all the garden whites too. Have a fabulous start to the new week.
    xoxo
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I want it all! Everything is beyond pretty and displayed so beautifully.

    hugs,
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A new computer is always loads of fun! And that tulip quilt is more than fun -- it is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are some GORGEOUS linens, Jacqueline... my heart is melting...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved, loved visiting your things in the shop. I do believe my new pillowcases are on top of the pile in the 6th picture down. Oh how I wish I could have brought more white home with me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You may also comment at jqbaros@gmail.com. Thank you!