Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Retreat



Oh for a lodge in some vast wilderness,
Some boundless contiguity of shade,
Where rumor of oppression and deceit,
Of unsuccessful or successful war,
Might never reach me more.

from The Timepeace, by William Cowper



My shot was taken at midday this week at a lodge window of the Sundance Resort in the Wasatch Mountains of Utah, a vast wilderness.


I'm linking with Hey Harriet for Shadow Shot Sunday,
and with Wordless Wednesday.
Stop over for some terrific photos from a lot of folks.

Thanks for dropping by! Ciao! for now!

Jacqueline

7 comments:

  1. Hey Jacqueline... That is some beautiful dappled light! Good capture :-) It looks like a fun party, I always forget to join... until I see you there :-)
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would so love to visit there!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful, serene moment captured.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture! Looks very peaceful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like just the kind of thing I need right now ...

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Serenity now! ;) Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You may also comment at jqbaros@gmail.com. Thank you!