Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day & Inspiring Links From the Week


Here's to a Happy Father's Day for Dad's! followed by a few links from the week that gave me a bit of a lift. I hope you enjoy them too.












 


Have a great day!
Ciao! for now!

Jacqueline



Art in Amsterdam, 79 Ideas


Insects, The New Victorian Ruralist. Visit this post, but then be SURE to follow the links for some amazing stuff!!!



Bird house dreaming, The Vintage Rose



The most charming white kitchen redo on the planet, Passionate For White
Photo collage, A Cottage in the Woods

10 comments:

  1. Love the "Gone Fishin" basket. Will check the links out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely images for father's day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that old leather pouch, and the bird cage porch. Thanks for the eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos as always, Jacqueline...I LOVE the suitcases! Thanks for stopping by and entering my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning photography. Love your blog.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got lost in your photographs....so lovely! It was the perfect Fathers Day post!
    I am so happy you stopped by and I am your new follower!
    Jil
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderful post, Jacqueline. The vignettes and photography all speak volumes and are tributes to "Dad". Thanks, I enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful father's day tribute!
    Love all the links, especially my friend Diane's, her kitchen looks stunning doesn't it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the shout out on my kitchen re-do!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos. Those look like some great links too...I'll have to take a peek :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You may also comment at jqbaros@gmail.com. Thank you!