Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Hibiscus Pink



Hibiscus pink is usually a little brighter than what I'm showing on my vintage tablecloth, but there it is. The paler color blends nicely with the china combinations I'm using at the moment: my usual creams accented by a stylized pink rose Knowles pattern.



Mixed elements keep it cozy and cottagey.









My tulip platter stands in for the real thing, and highlights the subtle color of my lidded Limoges sugar bowl.



When I first spied this beauty I thought it was Belleek with it's delicate translucent sea life motif.



Just a whisper of color keeps the spotlight on the sculpted details.
















Have a terrific weekend and a real
 PINK SATURDAY!

Ciao! for now!

Jacqueline

Meet me over at Beverly's
for more PINK!

19 comments:

  1. So beautiful and Springlike - I love the soft pink. Happy Pink Saturday! Dru

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful table ~ very enchanting ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Now this is a gorgeous pink post.
    Happy Pink Saturday to you! ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. This soft pink tablescape is very beautiful. I love your tablecloth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. I actually like the softer pink look. Happy PS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny how valentines and spring draw us to soft pink, I love that you call it hibiscus pink, so descriptive! I'm gonna use that one...
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty...your photos are fabulous!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jacqueline! I love pink hibiscus too! I used to plant some at my garden! love the colour and soft petals! lovely! happy PS!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. The table linen & china wear look very pretty together its a lovely combination :0

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soft, beautiful and romantic. I love it all.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I like the table covering most of all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely and inviting table setting.
    The pictures on your side bar are beautiful too!
    Happy week-end,
    Barb in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's simple and just beautiful.
    Happy Pink Saturday Jacqueline, Char

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Pink Saturday Jacqueline Sweetie...
    My what a beautiful share this morning. Your dishes are exquisite. You have set the MOST beautiful table. I love that hibiscus table cloth, how elegant it looks beneath your pink hinted dishes.

    Thank you for sharing this morning. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful post... and you take fantastic photos!
    Enjoy your weekend..and happy PINK!
    Smiles~
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so so pretty... I absolutely love the tablecloth the colors of everything are so soft and charming...

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You may also comment at jqbaros@gmail.com. Thank you!