Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Mad for Yellow


"But then they danced down the street like dingledodies, and I shambled after as I've been doing all my life after people who interest me, because the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous YELLOW roman candles, exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!'"

Jack Kerouac, On the Road [1957]

Hope you have a Mellow Yellow Monday!
Thanks for stopping by! Ciao! for now!

Jacqueline


13 comments:

Liz said...

You have a lovely collection.

Happy MYM!

Liz @ MLC

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

such a pretty teacup in yellow! love the flowers in the middle of the cup.. and the cup look so dainty!

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Pretty post. I love those dishes!

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

What beautiful dishes and love the vintage cloth. Have a wonderful day.

The Decorating Diaries said...

Now I'm mad for yellow.

Janet

Christian said...

Fancy yellow collection. =)

just followed you...add me please

you could see my entry at my blog
http://superyan23.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

CIELO said...

Ciao Bella! I'm totally in love with your blog and so glad you decided to participate in our "Show Off Your Cottage Monday" so that I could discover it... it gorgeous, and I'm loving everything I'm seeing here, from all the whites and pastels to every romantic corner. I'm adding you to our blog roll! ;)

Hugs

Cielo

Manang Kim said...

That is beautiful and fancy dishes. Thanks for sharing!

Streak of yellow

KATHY said...

I love the yellow!! So pretty...Kathy

Olga said...

You always have such pretty things. Very, very pretty.

Marice said...

thats lovely! i like the details.

u may view mine here

GrannySue said...

oh, oh, oh, soooo pretty. I have a weakness for embroidery and the china is really beautiful.

DrowseyMonkey said...

lovely! I think I have a similar set - love them! Never use them but they do look nice in my cabinet ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...