Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

White Up Close & Personal

Smooth and polished. . .
Woven in ivory. . .

Luminous or lacy. . .

White and frothy. . .

Crisp and folded. . .

Beautifully textured . . .

Milky. . .

Wispy patterned . . .

Intricately carved . . .

Laced or painted . . .

Engraved . . .

Fringed . . .

Sculpturally molded . . .

Finely embroidered . . .

Printed . . .

Fired and glazed . . .

Born of the sea . . .

Or worked with a needle . . .

What can equal the ultimate pleasure . . .
of textures . . . of W H I T E ?

Here's to indulging your desire!
Ciao for now! And Thanks for stopping by!

Jacqueline

Be sure to visit Faded Charm for more White Wednesday

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful textures! Love it.
    Have a great week.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what eye candy! Love it all....thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WELL DONE! I loved it all, very well worded! Made my heart smile!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving all your whites today! So glad you enjoy WW and I'm glad you participated so I culd find your lovely blog. Such great inspiration!

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful post! Everything is so lovely~my favorites:the bone dishes and the shakers in the white bowl!! SO gorgeous...thanks for sharing! Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello... What a beautiful post! My favorite frothy :-)
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love each and every one of your white expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jacqueline,

    What a thoughtful post! Most enjoyable!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it all! The linens and white pitchers especially - I collect both. Wonderful post! ::Jill

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a feast for the eyes these photos are! I love it all!
    Happy White Wednesday!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Exquisite!! Stunning!!
    The photography is beautiful beyond words--and your captions!! They are just perfect!! Every post, you just out-do yourself, and give us such a wonderful treat! Thank you!
    Love, Kay

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't realize there were so many! What a lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful white post. Such a variety of textures. I love how you presented them all.
    Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. It made me blush a bit, but it made me happy too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. How lovely everything is! What treasures you showed me today.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful!!! I am really enjoying your posts and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all your whites today Jacqueline, especially the linens with the lace. Gorgeous!!
    Happy WW a day late!
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You may also comment at jqbaros@gmail.com. Thank you!